“Now through the Paraorchestra, the kids who are more interested in music than sport will have a vision of real excellence and global achievement to aspire to as well.”
Member of the public
As a charity, your donations are essential to building and sustaining the future success, artistic ambitions and visibility of The British Paraorchestra. Travel costs alone represent 40% of the total needed to put on a concert.
Every penny will ensure we continue to perform at the highest level and reach the greatest number of people. With your support you can make a valuable contribution.
There are several simple ways you can donate.
You can click on the above DONATE link to make a direct donation to us via pay pal.
Or you can send a cheque to our new offices made payable to:-
The British Paraorchestra, At Bristol, Anchor Rd, Harbourside, Bristol, BS1 5DB
YOUR DONATIONS REALLY DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND HELP US TO:-
- Nurture the next generation of emerging composers and musicians with disabilities
- Engage new audiences through diverse programming and collaborations
- Work with a range of interesting artists from other disciplines and musical genres
- Enable us to undertake residencies to explore and develop new material
- Develop new commissions as an ensemble or as individual musicians
- Develop our assistive technology programme, creating new prototypes for aspiring and established musicians with disabilities
- Develop innovative outreach opportunities through digital programmes
- Sustain our international reputation through tours and overseas educational activity